This Agreement sets out the legally binding terms for your use of the Website and your Membership in the Service.
Please choose carefully the information you post on
By participating in any offline
1) Your Interactions.
You are solely responsible for your interactions and communication with other Members. You understand that
In no event shall
Membership in the Service where void is prohibited. By using the Website and the Service, you represent and warrant that all registration information you submit is truthful and accurate and that you agree to maintain the accuracy of such information. You further represent and warrant that you are 18 years of age or older and that your use of the
This Agreement shall remain in full force and effect while you use the Website, the Service, and/or are a Member. You may terminate your membership at any time.
4) Non Commercial Use by Members.
The Website is for the personal use of Members only and may not be used in connection with any commercial endeavors except those that are specifically endorsed or approved by the management of
5) Proprietary Rights in Content on
6) Content Posted on the Site.
a. You understand and agree that
b. You are solely responsible for the Content that you publish or display (hereinafter, "post") on the Service or any material or information that you transmit to other Members.
c. By posting any Content to the public areas of the Website, you hereby grant to
d. The following is a partial list of the kind of Content that is illegal or prohibited on the Website.
i. is patently offensive and promotes racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual;
ii. harasses or advocates harassment of another person;
iii. involves the transmission of "junk mail", "chain letters," or unsolicited mass mailing or "spamming";
iv. promotes information that you know is false or misleading or promotes illegal activities or conduct that is abusive, threatening, obscene, defamatory or libelous;
v. promotes an illegal or unauthorized copy of another person's copyrighted work, such as providing pirated computer programs or links to them, providing information to circumvent manufacture-installed copy-protect devices, or providing pirated music or links to pirated music files;
vi. contains restricted or password only access pages or hidden pages or images (those not linked to or from another accessible page);
vii. provides material that exploits people under the age of 18 in a sexual or violent manner, or solicits personal information from anyone under 18;
viii. provides instructional information about illegal activities such as making or buying illegal weapons, violating someone's privacy, or providing or creating computer viruses;
ix. solicits passwords or personal identifying information for commercial or unlawful purposes from other users;
or x. involves commercial activities and/or sales without our prior written consent such as contests, sweepstakes, barter, advertising, or pyramid schemes.
e. You must use the Service in a manner consistent with any and all applicable laws and regulations. f. You may not engage in advertising to, or solicitation of, any Member to buy or sell any products or services through the Service. You may not transmit any chain letters or junk email to other Members. Although
g. You may not cover or obscure the banner advertisements on your personal profile page, or any
h. Any automated use of the system, such as using scripts to add friends, is prohibited.
i. You may not attempt to impersonate another user or person who is not a member of
j. You may not use the account, username, or password of another Member at any time nor may you disclose your password to any third party or permit any third party to access your account.
k. You may not sell or otherwise transfer your profile.
7) Copyright Policy.
You may not post, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. It is the policy of
8) Member Disputes.
You are solely responsible for your interactions with other
10) Limitation on Liability.
IN NO EVENT SHALL
If there is any dispute about or involving the Website and/or the Service, by using the Website, you agree that any dispute shall be governed by the laws of the area in which we are based without regard to conflict of law provisions and you agree to personal jurisdiction by and venue in the area in which we are based.
You agree to indemnify and hold
This Agreement is accepted upon your use of the Website and is further affirmed by you becoming a Member of the Service. This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between you and
Face of New Zealand site User Terms:
1. NO SPAM. Advertising is only allowed in Ads, Extensions and Jobs Bids, and in accordance to their respective rules.
2. Forums are for discussions and collaboration. Post in Forums ONLY in case your issue needs group input.
3. Blogs are for opinions, news and ideas. Post in Blogs ONLY if you have something to tell about the topic.
4. Answers are for asking questions and answering them collaboratively. Post in Answers ONLY if you have a question to ask, or want to answer one.
5. Jobs are for posting custom job offers. Post in Jobs ONLY if you want to offer a paid job to Members. Place Bids ONLY in case you are confident that you can execute the job.
6. Ads are for posting commercial announcements, service offers and any other classifieds Post in Ads ONLY if you are promoting a product or service.
We strive to provide an enjoyable online experience for all of our users and reserve the right, but undertake no duty, to review, edit, move, or remove any content submitted by site users, in our sole discretion and without prior notice.
Violation of any of these rules will result in the removal of content. Repeat violations may result in suspension or termination of your site profile without prior notice.
By joining and using Face of New Zealand you agree to abide by the following rules:
1. You certify that you are 13 years of age or over.
You are solely responsible for the photos, profiles (including your name, image, or other data), messages, notes, text, information, music, video, and other content that you upload, publish or display (hereinafter, 'post') on or through site , or transmit to or share with other users.
Warning. Your postings on this public forum will become public. Your text will be available to anyone with an Internet connection. You may remove your content from the website at any time
Please be descriptive, specific, and concise in your postings. This way, your opinion and point is clearly understood and referenced. Remember, people from all over the world read here with English as a second language.
Face of New Zealand is not a venue for the resolution of personal disputes with members or companies.
Any on-site private discussions may be shared with administrators if we feel it is necessary.
Face of New Zealand administration does not necessarily endorse, support, sanction, encourage, verify, or agree with the comments, opinions, or statements posted on forums, blogs or otherwise contained in the site.
Any information or material placed in any section of website, including opinions and advice, are the views and responsibility of those who post the statements and do not necessarily represent the views of the service provider (Face of New Zealand).
Lively debate and opposing opinions are welcome, but please behave courteously and responsibly.
Personal exposure. Anyone posting another member's personal details or website details without permission will be banned.
Do not post information that encourages criminal activity of any kind, or any statements that may give rise to civil liability.
1. Your profile details cannot include URLs or other forms of advertising.
2. Profile pictures cannot include sexually explicit or graphically intense images.
Site General Rules should be applied in the regulation of Communities.
Face of New Zealand blogs are special profiles used solely for non-commercial purposes.
You may not set up a blog in site on behalf of another individual or entity unless you are authorized to do so.
The topic of a blog entry is the topic for all comments pertaining to it. No commercial or spam messages. If you are interested in advertising, Please contact us.
Links or references to other products, websites, or services in general are not allowed in blogs, unless it is absolutely necessary. Use of the links in the context, which the administration would find as unjustified, will be considered as hidden advertisement of the provided resource link.
No press releases, newsletters, web pages, or copyrighted content may be inserted into blog posts. Minor fair use excerpts of less than one paragraph (4 sentences) may be used if the content is publicly available on the internet.
Double posts or repetitive posting of the same point over and over are not allowed and will not help your argument.
Keep your messages on topic for the particular discussion you are involved in. Please do not direct others to contact you.
No all-caps or all-bold please. It is extremely hard to read.
The basic ground rules for discussions on site forums are simple: be polite, use common sense, don't break the law and don't post any message that even hints at advertising.
All postings in site forums shall be of an informational nature and for informational purposes only. Commercial use or any other unauthorized use of the forums is prohibited.
You may not post commission, referral or affiliate links anywhere on the forum.
Do not use the forums to solicit or conduct business, including the direct or indirect marketing of a user's products or services, in any manner. For instance, you may not direct others to contact you.
site forums may not be used to provide information, materials, products, or services in exchange for compensation of any kind. You may not post any message that is commercial by nature.
1. You acknowledge and agree that you use and/or rely on any information obtained through the discussion forums at your own risk.
2. Comments to the posts may contain possible solutions/suggestions pertaining to the discussed problem. Posts with help proposals/contact info will be deleted. You can accomplish this via the site mail system.
3. It is highly recommended that you monitor the flow of the initiated conversation (thread) and update problem status until resolved.
4. Cross-posting is not allowed. Cross-posting refers to posting duplicate threads or posts, or the linking to threads or posts already started by the member with the intention of gaining exposure.
5. You may not post on behalf of any banned member in site blogs, forums, private messages, or e-mail features.
6. You may not bump threads. Bumping refers to posting useless information or any other action to deliberately keep a thread hot or to bring it to the top of the forum.
7. You may not use discussions to recommend or criticize other products or services, or any company without first-hand experience of those products or services. This includes companies recommending other companies.
8. You may only discuss details about your company and/or product offerings when the thread starter or poster has made direct reference to your company and stated something untrue or misleading, or something which clearly needs clarifying. The response must be in direct reference to the point discussed only and contain no added promotional information.
9. Submissions regarding the administration or moderation of forum posts or comments are not permitted and will be removed. If you have an issue or question regarding our administrative policies or actions, contact us: email@example.com
1. The moderator must be respectful, fair, and give equal attention to all community members and\or issues raised in the process of moderation. Discrimination of any kind is prohibited.
2. Personal relationships affecting the overall process of moderation must be avoided.
3. When provided with partial access to the extensions source codes, a moderator may not use it for personal, commercial, or other unacceptable and\or illegal purposes and must pay due attention to the copyright issue.
4. A moderator should facilitate the conversational flow and monitor timely feedbacks to any posted information, material, or the like. Do not allow a situation where the latest posts are reviewed and responded earlier than the older topics.
5. Moderators are highly advised to comment only on those topics and products in which he\she has adequate competence and\or experience and avoiding unprofessional statements thus being a perfect example of professional behavior and good conduct.
In general, site Rules set above for posts submitted in any part of site should be applied in the regulation of Jobs.
Issues not addressed in the present document will be considered on the individual basis in compliance to the Terms and Privacy.
I HAVE READ THIS AGREEMENT AND AGREE TO ALL OF THE PROVISIONS CONTAINED ABOVE.